Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Braided Row Quilt


 Today is Tue and I have returned to blogging after a rest. I normally had my Quilt Bee group on Tue but we are not meeting much these days. I thought on Tue I would make a quilt related post. Well here is a beauty of a quilt by one of my customers. She left the ideas for quilting up to me. I took a while to decide what I should do on it. I am very very pleased with what I chose to do. I hope you enjoy seeing it. I must get back to quilting this morning not much time today.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Cathy; The swirls complement the braided strips beautifully. Did you quilt the braids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a gorgeous quilt and gorgeous quilting- both of you created a fabulous quilt.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete