Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Long Arm Quilting


I have been long arm quilting for other people for 13 years now. I have been very lucky to quilt with so many beautiful and well put together quilts. It is like magic to get a quilt top and see it become a real quilt with the added quilting. It so changes it.

This quilt was made by one of my customers who would like to stay anonymous. She bought a pattern and all new fabric to make this quilt. Sorry I do not know the pattern designer or the name of the pattern. She had so much fabric left over she made the second one on the bottom too. 


The first one was a gift for a grandson. We decided to do the swirls.


For the second quilt made from the left over fabric. I was telling her about the disappearing nine patch pattern and after some family help she found the pattern on the internet and made it. She wanted the sunflowers all over the quilt.


Happy Quilt Bee Tuesday.


Goffy Dog and Kid photo. My youngest Son fell asleep like this on the foot stool. 

Thanks for all the comments, I know some of you personally and other I am getting to know from your blog or comments. So nice to chat with you all. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree - when you look at a flimsy it really does look like just a bunch of pieces sewn together. Quilting changes it into something wonderful. Love the picture of your son and dog!

    ReplyDelete