Thursday, September 12, 2013

MORE SUMMER


We had a heat wave today. We got to 30 C here. Wow Hot. 

I am going to try and get caught up with what I have done. Last week as the first meeting of the Black Gold Quilt Patch after a summer break. I got a gift from a friend. She thought of me and gave me these cute little dresses. I have a few others and someday I will have to make something cute with them. Maybe a little quilt. 


The Quilt guild program is doing a block of the month this year. I signed up this month and got my fabric and instruction. I am to use fall colours. I will have lots to go with the gold fabric. I just have to use the gold in the correct place. I may have to read and not rely on the visuals.

The Creative Stitches show is tomorrow and I plan to go. I will try and not buy too much fabric. Ha

1 comment:

  1. We have been having a bit of a heat wave here too. It is much cooler today!

    I just joined my local quilt guild and the first meeting for the season is being held soon. I am excited to join in with the activities.

    ReplyDelete