Thursday, July 10, 2014

Scrap Quilt


Love the scrap quilts. This is another customers quilt that I was asked to quilt. It is so much fun to look at all the different fabrics used. I have some of these fabrics. I love how much lime green is in this quilt. 


She saw my leaves and loops quilting pattern and asked me to do that quilting on hers. I think she was very happy with it. 


So nice to give the completed (or almost completed) quilts back to customers. 


More flowers in my garden. This white rose is very smelly. 

Today my Surface Design Group is off to go shopping for some wool and lunch. We are also going to start to gather plant for some natural dying. We may have to stop on the road sides to gather our weeds. Later this summer and early fall we hope to try natural dying. 

3 comments:

  1. Very inspiring. I have lots of half square to use up and really like that setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day. Love the design you did on the quilt. It came out great.

    ReplyDelete