Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Feather Fabric Repeats


Many more Hexagons are getting done. Today I show you the latest 6 blocks I have made using Kaffe Fassett collection Feather fabric. 

If you are new to the Hexagons I am doing. The Book is called The New Hexagon and then there is a group on Facebook doing a quilt a long called Glosious Hexagons so many of us are using the Kaffe Fasset Collection of fabrics. 


Block #35 Sharon This block uses all 1 1/2" diamonds. So far I love the Sharon pattern and I know I will be doing more of this block.


#25 Marjorie, I am so pleased with how this one has turned out. I love how it spins.  


#35 Sharon, The light blue diamonds were from the Feather fabric and the dark blue is Begonia Leaves 


#13 Judy 


Block #9 Doris. This block makes me think of star fish in the ocean. 


#13 Judy again. I have used a deep purple hand dyed with the feather fabric. 



3 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy-- how beautiful are these blocks!! Lovely work--you fussy cut them perfectly hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh more of your delicious blocks - I love seeing these in your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the fabrics---in such luscious colors!! Of course, I favor the Judy block!!

    ReplyDelete