Friday, August 5, 2016

Mid Summer Update


The summer is just half over and I thought I should show you what I have been working on. I have not finished anything for a few weeks but I have slowly worked on quilts and knitting socks. I have most of one sock done, Maybe I can get the toe finished tonight and then be ready to start the second sock. Pretty sock yarn colours!


Next I have been working on a bit of patchwork. Here is my very scrappy Pineapple Log Cabins. I started these maybe 2 years ago ( at least 1 1/2 years ago). I can say I am more then half done enough blocks for a big bed quilt. I will keep going. I do these in set of 20 to 30 blocks. I think after this set is done I still need another 50 or more blocks. 


I have the old singer set up in the living room again and can watch TV up stairs with the family and the dog. I hope to watch some Olympics and sew on my Pineapple blocks.   

No comments:

Post a Comment