Friday, December 15, 2017

Cherry On Top


I got some photos of my Cherry On Top quilt. I think I will use it as a table topper but I might try hanging in the kitchen first. I got the pattern for the cherry block and the layout from the Vintage Farm Girl. The layout is the little chick quilt but I used the Cherry block. I just had fun digging out my Red and Pink prints to make the round cherries. 


I also found this print for the boarder after I had done the blocks. I just loved the cherries. 


I did all the quilting on my long arm. I loved how the quilting worked out. 


Here it is hanging at the Leduc show this fall. 

I have added this post to Crazy Mom Quilts, and Confessions of a Fabric Addict

3 comments:

  1. I love the border fabric you found for this adorable quilt. The aqua really makes the cherries pop. It’s a great little quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little quilt just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete