Sunday, May 6, 2018

MoJo Bag Show Off


I got to show off my Mojo bags today live on facebook today, with Sally. 

My Mojo bags I have made using the Sew Like a Rock Star pattern. All 3 bags are from the original size but just taller. Bright red and yellow bag was with a exact size and uses the 2 by 8 frame size. Then I made the purple flower bag a little taller. Again the 2 by 8 frame was used. The tall indigo bag was also the 2 by 8 frame and the same width but I just started with taller fabric. To see more photos of the Indigo bag go check out the link. 





Here is a better close up of the hand stitching I did on this bag. The patches were basted down to a muslin foundation and then I hand stitched using number 30 DMC crochet cotton. 

I added leather handles by using Chicago screws and I did it before I sewed up inside bottom seam. 



1 comment:

  1. All the bags are wonderful, but the leather handled one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete