Sunday, July 29, 2018

Red Scrap Blocks


Big wall of Red Scrap Blocks. It is close to the end of the month and we are almost done with Red. I still have a few more blocks to do and many scraps to use up. 
I love the wall all in blocks. 


I got some pinwheels done. 


I got some hexagon flowers done. 


These are the migrating geese blocks I finished up. 


I got a little more done for the Honey Comb quilt done. I had some red blocks done but so of the colours I had 4 or 6 blocks so I figured I could use a few more red ones. Not sure how many blocks I have now. This might be time for the design wall soon. 


Red talking turkey blocks (a Bonnie Hunter pattern from String Fling). These blocks take sometime but do they ever use up bits of fabric. There are some blocks just over 2" used and the little triangles then all the strings needed. Lots of fabric used up here. 


I had the pink one well started but not done. This week they got done. 


Now I have 3 colours of the talking turkey blocks done and they look good together.  I have the yellow blocks started but not done yet. 

I have added this to Soscrappy

2 comments:

  1. Lovely red blocks you have in the works--those turkey blocks are just gorgeous--a lot of pieces!! hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julierose, The turkey blocks are lots of work but use up so many scraps.

    ReplyDelete