Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Night Sew In #2

I am planning to sew on Friday Night. I have joined the Friday Night Sew In Over at Heidi's. You sign in before and then on Saturday you post about what you worked on and hop around and see what all the other sewers worked on too. I sew almost every Friday night. My boys want to play Xbox and that takes over the main room upstairs with noise. So I retreat to my sewing room to work on my quilts. It is a very large sewing retreat all over the world.

Handmade by Heidi

For today I am heading over to a friend's house to do some felting. I am not sure what kind of felting project I will work on yet. Someday I would love to do a hat, but the 3D shape is a little scary still. Maybe a scarf or a journal cover today.

So check back tomorrow and see what I did. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I would *so* love to join you, Cathy...but I'm off to Lacombe for the evening. Looking forward to seeing your felting!

    ReplyDelete