Sunday, February 12, 2012

New Fabric Found a Home


I have been very good at not buying more fabric this past two months but oops. I got some this past week. I just love a sale and drove out of my way just to go see if I needed some more fabric. The Black and white diagonal strip maybe good for my orca bay binding. I may even dye it pink to go better. We will see. All the others just had my name on it.


I had the two red polka dots already but I bought more of the same line. I am not sure yet what I will make. Yes I have fallen to the Red and Turquoise trend. If there were some baby girls in the family I would make a baby quilt but there is not any babies expected. My sister in laws both say they are done having kids too.

Many of you do stash reports. I have not wanted to count what I bought or what I used. I know I am using more than I am buying now so it is OK. Two years ago I bought fabric and hardly quilted. I am sewing lots now so I deserve to buy some more.

1 comment:

  1. Who had the sale? I know Johnson's/Quilter's Dream had a sale on V-day (anything red or orange). Is the sale still on? I want some of those dots, too!

    ReplyDelete