Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Mid Week Blocks


I am still passing around the pizza box exchanges at the Leduc guild.  Here are the last 2 blocks I did. We were to make Christmas presents. I like the fabric combinations I used. This theme was perfect for the pizza box exchange. 


I got the purple Slab blocks done, a total of 7 more. That is 13 purple ones I have made so far for the Big Canadian Quilt Bee. The first 6 are in the quilts I started in January. I hope by May I can get the last 18 blocks done and 2 more quilt tops done quilted and binding. I have one quilted but need binding. then one top needs quilting. 


1 comment:

  1. All your blocks are gorgeous! I just started making blocks for the big bee. I have two red done. I hope to have enough made for a top by the end of next week.

    ReplyDelete