Last week I bought this pattern and at the Red Deer Quilt show I got some of the notions I needed to get started. Wow look at me, I got it done. I think Thursday I pulled the fabrics from my hand dyed fabrics. I thought this purple marbled fabric needed a special place. I love the bright pink framing it.
Inside I used another purple and the pink again. I have card holders. Lots of pockets and one zipper pocket perfect for change. The pattern is from Emmaline bags.
Here are the fabrics, so you see I could still make more. I did make a second front flap just to see which one to use. The all Mable fabric flap is also got more stiff peltex so might work well over time.
This wood deck was covered in snow earlier today. Yes we had snow again. The snow has never really left us for 6 months. I can't wait for a real spring. The sun is nice but I want warm no coat kind of weather.
Inside photos and colour is just not showing off as well.
Last night I got the latch part done. Wow that was new experience. 3 Tiny screws luckily the kit had an extra screws as one is lost on the floor. Cutting into my fabric and using glue. Well I got it done and it works well. Looks good too.
All parts cut and have the interfacing in place. Now to think about the next one. Not sure what colours for the new wallet. I might change a few things next time.