Thursday, October 4, 2018

New Blocks and Fabric


So just a quick fast post. I got some new fabric on sale from A Quilter's Home, a local Mail order quilt shop. The large pink print I got enough to use it on the back of my Red/Pink Many Trips Around the World Quilt. Getting it on sale is a bonus. 


Next up are some more blocks at be used in a another Many Trips Around the World quilt. If I am going to teach this class again, it is extra nice to have a set of blocks to play with in class. So this is the start of the next set of Blocks. I have all kinds of scrappy 2 1/2" strips to use for this quilt. 


This is a block for our Pizza Box exchange. I needed to get one more block done for one of the boxes. We should be done soon, not sure where we are at. I forgot to ask at guild meeting last night. The blocks for this box were so nice, it will be a pretty quilt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment