Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Scrappy Trips Around the World


I got to teach this past week. A good friend of mine offered her home and knew some relatives of her would come for a quilt class. So her sister, mom and aunt, along with 2 friends all came. When we had more room we opened it up and a couple of my friends came too. 
She cooked a nice lunch and had scones for snack time. 


I have used these blocks to show them how you can change the pattern. I flipped and moved blocks around. Great fun. Now the blocks show 2 trips on the left and the zig zag pattern in the middle to the right. Cool!

So class finished up late on Saturday. Sunday I wanted to sew for myself. I thought it would be good to sew my blocks together. I was slow and got started and still have more to do. 
So I hope I can show off my finished quilt top soon. 


I have added today's post to Sew Fresh Quilts and Let's Bee Social

1 comment:

  1. it was a great class Cathy. I have since donated the one I started in your class to Give me Shelter. Also in the bin are two more destined for Habitat for Humanity. At my elbow is another pile of 2.5" strips at the ready for another quilt (or two).

    ReplyDelete