Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Woolly Socks

 


I finished these socks up in mid December, for me to wear. The yarn is a 75% wool and 25% nylon Sock-Ease by Lion Band Yarns. I had hand dyed the yarn before I did the knitting. 


I quickly started this set of socks with this yarn. I had bought this yarn at a sewing show more then a year ago. I love the rainbow colours. 


Well last night I got the final toe finished. They are so pretty. I wish I had more socks with this yarn. It is also wool and nylon. 

On the weekend I washed up many of my socks again. I have a few to repair as I wear out the bottom at the ball of my foot. I currently have about 27 pairs of wool socks that are hand knitted. They are extra special to wear. 





1 comment:

  1. Besides being cool to wear, knitting them has to be very relaxing. Nice colors!

    ReplyDelete