Monday, October 22, 2012

Design Wall Monday Oct 22


Wow the month is flying by fast. I got some Green and Purple log cabin blocks done this week. Some of the time I sewed these, I watched Bonnie Hunter on Quilt Cam Friday night. Sewing with her made me think of Quilt Retreat. I had company and sometime you sewed fast and sometimes you stopped to be sure you did not miss out what she was saying.

I have done these log cabins as part of Ellison Lane's Quilt Along.



I found some cute fabrics to place in the center of most of my blocks. I love this little car. 


The green block got a green sea turtle. Makes me think of Hawaii and seeing Green Sea Turtles while snorkeling. 

I have added this to Judy's Patchwork Times Design Wall Monday

6 comments:

  1. How fun. I didn't notice the centers of the square as special at first, but now that I have, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun collection of blocks. The center squares are way too cute! How fun it would be to snuggle under it and search for the fun in the middle of the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these blocks look great together! And that little car makes me smile. I think I have some of that fabric in my stash - and if I don't I should - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love purple and green and your log cabins are just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the centers of your blocks. What fun!!

    ReplyDelete