Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Ready for Christmas


The house is feeling like Christmas. The decorations are all out and presents are getting wrapped. 

I got this cute mug rugs at the Leduc Guild Christmas party earlier in December. 


They are so sweet. I have a single one beside my machine. It has enough room for a drink and cookies. 



I took over the kitchen with cookies. I love making these cut out cookies. I have been making them for years, maybe even 34 years or so. My great Grandmother made these ones. It is one of the good times I remember about her when I was very young. The 1st few times I made them would have been with my mom. I know around the time I was 14 or so I took over making them. I think I have made them every Christmas since. 


I had oldest son to help me with them. He is done his exams and was home playing computer games. We had a great time just talking and decorating the cookies. 


Gemma and youngest son cuddling together. 


Gemma wearing her new hat and scarf for Christmas.  

Merry Christmas 

2 comments:

  1. Love the cute cupcakes -- and Gemma in her hat. Have a Merry one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cute mug rugs! Gemma looks like Kota when she was a puppy
    ;--)))) hoping you have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete