Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dotee Dolls for a Swap

This "Besty Bakes Alot". She is the second of the dotee dolls that I have made. She is in the vintage group. I have used a 30's reproduction fabric in pink and the added a lace apron and black braided hair.
This is "Vampire Bat". He is the latest Dotee Doll that I have made. He was made for the Halloween group in the Swap.
This is "Hairy Scary Fairy". She has wings that were stamped then machine quilted with batting, then cut out and a hand button hole stitched. The thread I used is a cotton cord thread that I hand dyed. I love the wild hair, some fancy yarn. This one is for the Fairy group.
This is "The Wild Thing" Dotee Doll. She is in the Monochromatic colour group.
Here is Toad. He the first Dotee Doll that I have made for a Swap on Two Peas in a Bucket. He is for the Forest group.

No comments:

Post a Comment