Thursday, November 22, 2012

Quilted Baby Quilt


I have been quilting up a storm. I did the quilting on this quick little Baby quilt for a friend from way back. (See I did not call her an old friend.) It is good to see her happy and doing some sewing again.


She left the quilting pattern up to me. I just kept thinking waves would be so cute on this quilt. There are many boats and I thought it just fit. It is a very rhythmic pattern to quilt and making it a joy to do. I like that it is so evenly quilted and will wear well for a baby.


I have signed up for Pinterest. Oh my gosh what a time sucker it is. I am badly hooked and have had trouble going to bed. I made a board with some of my finished quilts from some blog posts. To find me look for Cathy Tomm. Now you know why I have not posted for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Love your wave quilting design Cathy - it's perfect! I also went over to visit you on Pinterest. I had to follow a few of your boards :*)

    ReplyDelete