I got two pansy blocks done. I knew I could make a better pansy block then the sad one from last week. I had a comment from Paddilous who sent me this Pansy PDF link. I did not have many 4 1/2 squares needed but I did have the 2 1/2" square and triangles that I could use. So yes, I changed it a bit. I am happy with the flowers now.
I have added today's post to Soscrappy's Scrap Saturday and I signed up for Friday Night Sew In with Heidi. I did get some of the blocks done Friday. I sew most Friday nights.
I got some Spools done this month. This block is a Bonnie Hunter Leaders and Enders Challenge. I have about 12 more cut out to do and to finish up in the last few days of February. What colour will be next for March? I am going to take a guess at Red. Why Red, because Angela has started making Red Dear Jane blocks. Maybe I will be Wrong and it will be Green for St Patrick's Days.
If you want to join in the fun check out the RSC13.
I got 32 purple butterflies done this week. The Pattern for the Butterflies is at Bee In My Bonnet Row along Row 2.
Here a just two 16 patches. I have been doing 9 of each colours so I am not done yet. Below is the 2" squares I still have left to use.
This weekend is the Edmonton Orchid Show. I went Friday afternoon and bought two new plants and some new potting bark. I replanted about 5 of my older orchids when I got home. The two new plants are not flowering but maybe next year. One plant is on the far right and is attached to bark and not in a pot. I need to find a spot to hang that one.