Sunday, March 17, 2013

Plans for the week

Lily pad I am needle felting

I am home from my dog trial. We did not get any passes but maybe we got the biggest laugh of the day. Lex was up on the A frame and spotted his green stick toy and raced down over two jumps and the ring fence to retrieve his toy. It was kind of cute but we had a incomplete run. We had a few really good parts and some wrong moves in every go today. It was fun and that was Why we do it.

Monday is a UFO stitch day at the Leduc Quilt guild. I am looking forward to going to that. So I worked on Saturday, quilting, so I could take Monday off. I think I will take my Easy Street Mystery from Bonnie Hunter. I have lots left to do.

The lily pad is for a project I hope to finish soon. Then maybe I can show you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment