Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Shoe Box Block Exchange


At the Black Gold Quilt Patch Guild we have been doing a "shoe box exchange". It was to be a "suit case exchange" but a sweet little suit case was hard to come by. We changed it to a shoe box, easier to find a box. I got this box with the Color Play fabric in it. Then the pattern we were to make was all these triangles. The block is called Strength in Union and is a 5 unit grid. All the squares were cut to 3" and finished up to 2 1/2" square. 


Here are all the blocks so far together. I think I would like to win this set of blocks. I like how it is turning out. 


I liked the block enough to make another one. We have also restarted the "pizza box exchange" again. I wanted more blocks from my last pizza box, so I just did one more block and sent my pizza box around again. You can see the other blocks in my post called Pizza Box Wrap UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment