Thursday, January 12, 2017

Block Exchange


I forgot to post the Christmas Blocks from the Leduc guild meeting back in December. Here is the cute 12" block I did for the monthly Lotto blocks. I used some scraps left over from my tree shirt. I still need to quilt my tree shirt, oops maybe in time for next year. 


The grouping of blocks the members did. I forgot who won the blocks. I know I would have liked to win the blocks. I was thinking I do not have a Christmas quilt. While when I did not win the blocks, it did get me thinking about doing a Christmas quilt. So Yes I started one, and posted Christmas quilt started yesterday. 


Also I am back doing the pizza box exchange. I got this cute little fox 8" square. 


One of my larger Orchids is flowing. So nice to have flowers in the middle of winter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment