Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Birch Tree Socks

 

\\

Wow Sock Pair #8 for the year done.
I dyed this yarn earlier in this winter. My inspiration was Blue Sky and Birch Trees. I was very happy with how they knitted up.
I did the ribbing with Knit 3 Purl 1 and then kept doing that down the top of the foot. They fit nice I am happy with this pair. I also did the reinforced heal and heal cap. I can not say I used a real pattern as they are kind of the vanilla pattern I use all the time. but just changed my ribbing. 


  I was thinking of socks I could wear over the summer months so I plan to turn the cuff down. 


The yarn started out as Lion Brand sock yarn with 75% wool and 25% Nylon. 



1 comment:

  1. Beautifully colored wool--love it--those socks are so neat...I miss being able to knit my own socks a lot;(((
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete