Friday, October 25, 2013

Lady Bug Party Finished



I have a quilt finished. I got this Lady Bug Party Quilt done in time for the Leduc Quilt show last weekend. I was working on it the night before I had to leave and get my husband to take it to the quilt show. I did not take photos till Yesterday. It was a bit windy so it was a tough job. 


Close up of the quilting. I did some lady bugs and them filled in with leaves and loops. 


Blowing


Fell on the lawn once.


Here is another close up. 

I have added today's finish to Crazy mom quilts linky party

This quilt was a mystery quilt we did with the Leduc quilt guild back in May of 2012. It was from the ladies at Prairie Quilt Mercantile.  The pattern was a little to simple for me but I am glad I picked some great fabric out. 

I have been busy. Last weekend was a retreat and the Leduc Quilt Show. I went to retreat and sent my quilts to the show. My husband and dad had to help deliver my quilts and the guild quilt stands and dowels. Sounds like the Quilt show was a hit again. I got lots done at retreat. I have a quilt top to show for Saturday's Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2013. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your natural photos! This is an extremely beautiful quilt. The turquois in there is what makes it eye popping.

    ReplyDelete