I have been working on Rainbow Scrap Challenge for over two year now. I have many projects on the go. I thought it was time to make a good list to include all the projects not yet done. I am at a place were I need to finish some quilt tops. So my list of 16 and what needs to be done yet.
Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2014 blocks
- Jack in the box - Top done, needs backing and quilting.
- Square 12” with 6” center – get it up on design wall and finish top.
- Lanterns – 3 of 12 done – behind on Purple, Green and Yellow
- Spools 3 ½” size – design wall and put together
- Hexagon flowers ¾” size – What to do next?
- Kitchen Sink – More blocks needed. Large spools, flowers, hearts, X’s, O’s, clover.
- Sampler blocks 6” make 9 per colour, to go with 16 patches (which are done). Behind on 2 purple, 9 Green and 9 Yellow.
- Around About – Rows around the colours, next up Yellow
- Sprouts – Still need 5 Red blocks. Then What?
- Coin strips – I think I have all the colours? What next? Add to another project?
- Flying geese units – what to put them with? Some colours missing
- Nine Patches 3 ½” size – behind need purple, Green and yellow
- Triangles – Missing some colours – Green, Yellow, other colours to come this year.
- Tulips and Apples – make more, need many bottoms for tulips in Green. Yellow tops
- Wonky Log cabin blocks. Not sure what I need in a box.
- 6" crumb blocks - not sure what to do next, make more or add to something.
|3" spool block and hexagon flowers on the left|
|Wonky log cabin blocks|
|Jack in the box Top|
|Some pink from this year|
|Blue 6" crumb blocks|
So I have a few blocks I need to do in Yellow this month and a few things to do to finish up Purple and Green. I guess I need to go sew.
I have not started the yellow yet but others have over a Soscrappy, check it out.