Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hexies at Work


I have been back at the Kaffe Fassett Hexagons again. I love having some kind of handwork to play with. Most of these have gotten done in the past two weeks. With our long days I can work on some of them in real sunlight. 


I got a descent photo of Gemma walking past the foot stool with the hexies on it. She is growing up so fast. She is kind of the silly teenager now. She loves to get a stick and run around fast playing you can't caught me games. I have been playing Hind and go Seek then. Or I ask her to come tug the toy I have, so far that has been working well. 


She is checking out the hexagons. She loves to steel them on me, but is learning they are not for her. I have a few more flowers prepared to sewing. 

Over at Kathy's Blog, she has a link up for slow stitching. 

8 comments:

  1. I'll bet your pooch is wondering "Why" those items would be important. They have nothing to do with playing or eating.
    I love your color sense! Beautiful!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy--ohmygosh--your dog looks exactly like our 'Kota (our grandog whose pix is on my sidebar!) 'Kota is a Plotthound (sp??) from southern USA....and a darling doggie. I, as you know, love pink pathways around hexagons and yours are no exception! this will be so lovely...nice job! Hugs, Julierose (loving that last inquisitive pix of your Gemma...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemma is gorgeous and oh so cute with her nose resting on the stool just waiting for the right moment to steal a hexie. LOL Those Kaffe Fassett fabric sure do make the most wonderful hexie flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those Kaffe fabrics make gorgeous hexies! Hmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg the pic of the Gemma looking at the hexies is great! I really like the colourful hexies too. Working on my own hexies with 1930 fabric.Haven't decided what design to make as yet...just enjoying putting them together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kaffe fabrics are so bright and cheerful! Nice hexies! cute dog...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your colorful hexies. Your pooch is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable photo! And what self restraint not to touch the lovely pieces!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete