Saturday, July 26, 2014

Red Flower


I got one red flower block done this week. Not much for scrap busting. I did a few yellow ones last year but I can not find the photo. I am sure it is somewhere. I still have a few red blocks I want to get done and then there is the catching up from the other months, yellow, and green also have some work left. As you can see these are many year projects.


Happy Sunflowers. It is an older photo but maybe you can see the block looks a little like a sunflower. If not, What kind of Red flower does it look like? 

I have linked up with SoScrappy.

Gemma Pup and I went to Dock Dogs today. We got a 3rd place in junior. We had so much fun. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 

6 comments:

  1. The red flower could be a wild & thorny rose?? Good job on the dock challenge Gemma---what fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee Cathy--I think your red block looks like a cactus flower--with all those points on the edges. Neat block...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the red flower - whatever variety it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great red flower -- looks like a rose to me -- but I'm pretty conventional. Cactus flower sounds more original. Looks like quite a few scraps used up. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An interesting log cabin style flower.

    ReplyDelete