Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Crazy Busy


OK sorry I have been missing in Action. My fall has been so busy then there is no time left to take photos and write on my blog. 
The most resent thing has been the class I did for the Leduc Black Gold Quilt Patch Guild. Here I am in front of the blocks I did for the class. 


Late in Sept I took a Jacket class from Peggy Fleet and part of the Leduc Black Gold Quilt Patch Guild. Above is the fabric I had picked out for my jacket. 


Peggy took this photo of me working on my machine quilting the patch work to the back of the jacket. 


I planned to show this off on my blog much earlier, Here is the lay out on my wall. The jacket was built on a grey fleece jacket. I made the patchwork then quilted it on. 


I was worried about the pocket and how to make it work out. Wow I nailed it. I love how the pockets turned out. I had to do a bit of hand stitching here and there but it was so worth it. Love my new jacket. Now I need to get a photo of me wearing it. 


Here is Gemma. Today is her Birthday. She is 1 year. 


For her Birthday she got 2 new toys and some lip smacking Ginger cookies. 

4 comments:

  1. We can hardly wait to a pic of you in your new jacket as well!! Happy birthday Gemma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jacket will be just striking! And what a cutie is Gemma--great pictures of her with her presents...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your pooch Gemma, and congrats on a successful class and very pretty jacket. I look forward to seeing a photo of you sporting it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gemma has a great birthday! Beautiful jacket - love the colors.

    ReplyDelete