Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Must Ketchup




I got my Good Fortune Mystery, Pattern by Bonnie Hunter, is now a top. I still have to finish all the pieced boarders. Two more to go. I think I will just do it the way she had the quilt. I see others added or took off boarders. But I like the way she had it. 

Sorry it has been a month since my last post. I have been trying to stay off the computer a bit and get real life work done. 


I dyed some wool for sock knitting. I have started to use the blue green one. It is knitting up well. 


I also got another pair of wool socks done. This was also a hand dyed wool that I did a few years ago. I have wore them now. 


Looks like spring is on the way. We had lots of snow but it is melting. Saturday I rode my horse in the snowy fields. 




1 comment:

  1. Happy Spring! I like the pink(er) fabric you used in your "Good Fortune". I've saved the pattern and think I've enough scraps to do it -- but not yet. Will you be down to Red Deer for the show? I'll be there Saturday with a newbie quilter friend. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete