Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Rainbow Pinwheel Quit


One of my agility teachers has had a human baby girl. Her dogs had puppies too in 2020. It was a year of staying close to home and having babies. While I needed to make a baby quilt. Yesterday I dropped it off to her. 


Close up of the quilting and binding. I did loops all over. 


On the deck table in the sunshine.


As the quilt is going to agility person I had to do a photo shot out on the equipment. On the teeter just before the wind removed it. 


On a tunnel, the blue and yellows look good with it. 


I love this photo, on a jump. Kind of funny, as last week I was adding coats and blankets to a jump to let my dog see different jumps. Every time she came around to the jump it looked a little different. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment