Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Lots of Machine Quilting


I have been busy machine quilting for my customers. This one is a sampler that I was to keep a little bit simple but I did a little more. She was so happy with how it turned out. She is past neighbour from back when I was a kid. She found out I was quilting and she needed some quilting done. So nice to find out what they have been up to over the past 20 yrs.  


There were a few places that I just had to do something more than just stippling. 


Love how this block turned out. 


I did a few feathers in the larger triangles. 

Must go do some more. This is the busy for Christmas season. Looks like I will have not trouble finishing very thing for Christmas. I always do it is just a madder of how late I have to stay up to get it done. 

1 comment: