Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Selvage Post Cards


The Edmonton and District Quilter's Guild is having the year end banquet tonight. They will be a Fund raiser for the University of Alberta Endowment fund that the guild set up many years ago. I have made this set of 3 post cards to donate to the fund. Mom and I spent a day last week making a set each. 
They are so cute it is hard to let them go. Maybe I should make more. I used Selvages as the background and then fussy cut the maple out of fabric. Land, sky and sea. 

I have added this post to Sew Fresh Quilt, and Let's Bee Social #182.

6 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy,
    I agree - these are SO cute. I think you do need to make yourself another set. Love the colors, especially for the sea one. ~smile~
    Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they were fun, I just might have to do some. We will see.

      Delete
  3. Adorable, i love post cards of fabric and i love selvages and love you combined them. Yes, make more! bet someone will snaps them up fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I might make more, we will see. They were won in a draw, not sure who got them.

      Delete