I am working on my UFO list. I have gotten lots done this year. But I think I might have to really work harder. The Leduc quilt show is coming up. The Black Gold Quilt Patch Quilt show really. I have a goal to have 10 quilted things in the show. Only 2 are done so far. The Quilt show is not judged but I want my best at the show as well as a few quick quilts too.
KFC Follow Me, so far is just a quilt top. So much work left to do.
I made a list of what I might get done. I have added in a few and taken a few out over the last few months.
What can I get done in time of Leduc show?
1. Hawaii quilt – quilt
2. Misty day – binding label sleeve
3. Tree skirt – quilt
4. Bad to the bone - quilt
5. Slab quilt for me - quilt
6. KFC follow me - quilt
7. Cherry table topper – boarder + quilt
8. Forest Friends – moths + build top + quilt
9. Eye quilt – all plan a baby quilt
10. Large Rainbow quilt – build top + quilt
11. Slab quilt for charity – top building + quilt
I have this slab quilt top done but still needs to be quilted. I also have one more to finish for charity too. Did you see many quilts need the quilting done? So much quilting.
Well off to the sweat shop!