Saturday, June 24, 2017

Yellow Saturday Scraps



I have nine yellow 6" sampler blocks done. I think at least 2 blocks were done before this month but not sure I ever got photos, so I am showing all 9 blocks today. 


A couple of the yellow ones I got the pattern from the Canada 150 quilt by Next Step Designs. Mom and I are working the the Canada 150 quilt blocks together.  I am making the odd number of blocks and my mom is making the even number of blocks. It will be another mother daughter quilt. I got some of my red and white ones done this week too. Fun to make the 2 different colours sets. 


Earlier in the month I showed some strip sets getting worked on. This is them now. These blocks are the Honey Comb Quilt. The link takes you to the pattern. I have 3 red and 3 green done too. 

This post will be linked to Soscrappy

My dog, Gemma and I are in the Alberta Regional Agility Championships this weekend. Day 1 was wow so good! We had 3 real good rounds and are having so much fun. I might not get my comments answered till Monday as we are doing more agility this weekend. 

10 comments:

  1. love the honey comb and your scrap choices. Good for you to do agility... it's a challenge for the humans too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great assortment of yellow blocks. Your honeycombs are just lovely. Good luck this weekend to both you and Gemma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a busy week. Congrats! on using those YELLOW scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a mother/daughter quilt will be so special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those honeycombs! Good luck to you and Gemma. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the honeycomb in yellow, very rich looking. The samplers are great fun, I'm sure, for you and your mother. Hope you have had good performances in the trials. I always watch them on tv.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great scrappy blocks - the Honey Comb Quilt blocks look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the various shades of yellow you have. And a mother/daughter collaboration sounds like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your yellow blocks all look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete