Thursday, January 17, 2019

NCW for Sister in law


For Christmas I worked on this wallet for my Sister in law. The pattern is called Necessary Clutch Wallet. Or NCW it is called. I used a dark Navy leather on the outside and for the handle. Then I used Tula Pink's Owl print for the flap and sides. The solid purple is one of my Hand Dyed fabrics. 


There are 2 areas to put your cards. I also did this inside flap so you can put your cell phone inside and not have it flip out. 


The hard ware I used is the Rainbow finish. It was so perfect with the Owl print. I hope she loves the wallet. I know I love how it turned out. 


On the side you can see I used Chicago screws and then did not sew up the sides. I did it for my wallet. After I am happy with that part I put a dob of glue in the screw so they stay in place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment