Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday Finish - Spring Bracelet


I got this Spring Glass Bead Bracelet done while I was on holidays this past week. I have a large collection of glass beads and took a bag full with me. I am going to donate this bracelet to the Edmonton and District Quilters' Guild Endowment Fund. In June there is a year end dinner and many draws for Button and Bead creations, all donations made by the members. I have been asked in the past to make these to sell and turned it down because there is so much time involved and the cost of the beads so so large. I first saw these bracelets in Aloha Beads on Maui, they had a pattern and kits for over $100 US. I just bought the beads and came home to made my own. I have a few made for myself and I have made two for my mom. The Black and Gold bracelet with earrings is on the blog Here


The button is antique glass with gold on it. There is a loop at the other end to do up.


I have added this to Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it up Friday and The Magic Onions: Friday's Naturals Table and Nap Time Crafter - Friday Link Party
There are lots of ideas to check out on your Good Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and it does look very labour intensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, this is beautiful and just to think the endowment fund was so close to receiving one of your great creations. You are always so generous, whatever you decide.

    ReplyDelete