Friday, December 29, 2017

Christmas Gifts


I did a tuffet for my sister in law for Christmas. She does not have much colour in her house so I gave it a zap of brightness. I think she liked it. 


I used the Pinks I had from the Kaffe Fassett collection. 


Next I got working on some zipper bags. This one with the stamp fabric was for my dad. I put his main gift inside the bag. I gave him some Iphone cords and a jack for his new ride. We call it the Big Orange because it is Orange and has a lift kit and large tires and makes lots of noise. Old guy are still just boys at heart. He has fun with it. 


This one was for my brother's boy. He likes Star Wars. I had some money in it for him. 


I gave this one for my mom. I had a little spoon and spread knife in it for her. I had to make her one if my dad was getting one. 


It had a pocket in it. I made the pocket just perfect, I might have to ask for it back so I know what I did right. 


I also made the one on the left for me. These two kind of go together well. 


All Together. The pattern for these bags came from Sew Like a Rock Star. It is called the Bionic Essentials Bag. I signed up for the level 2 member. You can buy the pattern for $9 US if that is all you want. I also bought the pattern for the Bionic Gear Bag. Maybe by next week I can be done that to show off.  


I have added this post to Crazy Mom Quilts and Confessions of a Fabric Addict


For my brother's family I made Pillow cases. 2 are Star Wars and the one on the far left is Star Trek. My brother is the Star Trek fan.


3 comments:

  1. Those little bags are awesome! And I like how you gifted them with little gifts inside. Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What creative and awesome presents! Love that fun tuffet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made some really great gifts!! Looking forward to seeing the new bag currently under construction.

    ReplyDelete