Tuesday, December 5, 2017

On Ringo Lake a start


Here is my step one of the Bonnie Hunter Mystery. I love the turquoise and brown together. I had mostly scrappy strips to do most of this step. I have a few extra nine patches and I was having some 1/4" sewing trouble and things were not the correct size for a bit. I ended up taking most of them apart and redoing the seams. They are now the correct size. 


I am slowly working on step 2. It uses the pink in my quilt. Some are a bit more coral. 

I have added this to Bonnie Hunter's linky party. 

5 comments:

  1. Great progress and so fun to watch everyone as they do their steps. I need to start step 2 before the next one is released.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you chose! You're making good progress. I will be looking forward to seeing your finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew she was letting us off easy that first week - these geese are definitely more of a challenge! I'm looking forward to the next clue, even though I'm not finished with these little fliers, either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too really like the look of the blue, brown and cream together. Good for you for persevering with those seams! :-) And I too am slower on the flying geese...Too many Xmas knits to finish!

    ReplyDelete