Friday, February 23, 2018

Blue Spirals


Blue Spirals is a quilt top!

I am very happy to get this one a step closer to being done. In January, I worked on Blue blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2018
I think I will keep is this size and use it as a baby quilt. 


Here is a closer look at a block. It is a log cabin based blocks. I received a block like this from a block exchange. I love it and wanted to make some myself. It used up all kinds of Blue strip that were 1 1/2" wide. I did have to cut a few light blue ones that were longer, as you need the longer strips at the end of the block building. 

I have added this post to Crazy Mom Quilts and Confessions of a Fabric Addict


I am working on another bag. It is a Bionic Gear Bag from Sew Like a Rock Star. I am hoping to get this one closer to being done this weekend. I sold one of my bags to a local friend. So I need a replacement bag now. I also want to make one for my mom too. 

I showed a bag I made from Sew Like a Rock Star last week. I had the rudest comment. 
Why? 
Why does anyone waste time to put others down? 

I will be blog hopping this weekend and commenting on the projects I like.
 Hope you like my projects. 

6 comments:

  1. Your blue spiral quilt is beautiful! I just love the movement in the design and the colors are gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished. Have fun making the Bionic Bag again. I haven't made that one, but have made a bunch of the Sew Together bags. Your fabrics sure are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy the Baby Blue Spirals quilt is great, and lucky baby to receive that one! Hard to imagine anyone making a rude comment about your work, it is always so amazing. Pity their shortsightedness and Shrug that off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Blue Spirals are gorgeous! What a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blue spiral quilt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue spiral quilt. Another great idea for log cabin variation AND using up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue Spirals looks AMAZING on your design wall!!!

    ReplyDelete