Saturday, February 17, 2018

Purple Play Time


I got 4 more Honey Comb Blocks done and added then to the blocks done last week. 9 in Total. I think I might have enough blocks. So it will be time to put the blocks together. I could use just a few more blocks of some colours, like Red. 


Here are the 4 new blocks. I love the Blue purples and the Red purples. 


Do you see the crazy purple pears? 
My mom won a fat quarter of that fabric and I asked for a strip, just for this block. 


Some nice deep purples in this block. 


Well on Wednesday it was Valentines Day, so I just had to make a purple heart. 
My spare parts department made it quick!


I few years ago I made most of these blocks. So this week I just made the 2 on the far right to add to them. Someday it will be some kind of a quilt. Just need inspirations for a few more blocks or a special layout. 


I have added this post to Soscrappy and the RSC 2018

I have also added this post to Oh Scraps


My purple sampler blocks. The top row is the 7 1/2" blocks and the bottom row is the 10" blocks. 


Now all of the sampler blocks together so far. 

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you are getting a lot pieced, I like the snappiness of your Sampler blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks! I love the purple heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks and great purple fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful scraps in those PURPLE blocks for the RSC Sampler!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy with your scraps. I love the first ones you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you are doing with your scraps, the honeycombs caught my eye for sure. But they are all great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your purple projects, but what really caught my eye is your great variety of patterned neutrals in those heart blocks!They make the colors sing!

    ReplyDelete