As I have waited for Bonnie Hunter's new mystery quilt Good Fortune, I have been reviewing my old mystery quilts. This one was the first I did as a real mystery and I blogged about it each week as we got the clues. It was tons of work, so many tiny strings. I now love doing all those strings.
So Bonnie first step is out for Good Fortune. I will be starting this weekend. I have been working today and later I will be out doing Agility with my dog, Gemma. Saturday and Sunday I can get started.
These units are for the boarder.
This green and peach quilt is my Mom's quilt. Her's is done and given away before the year was up. My mom is so good not to have too many UFOs. Me not so much.
So to recap the mystery's I have worked on and what I need to do to finish them.
- Roll Roll Cotton Boll 2010 - done
- Orca Bay 2011 - needs boarders and quilting
- Easy Street 2012 - done
- Celtic Solstice 2013 - still needs rows sewn and all else
- Grand Illusion 2014 - top done needs quilting
- Allietare 2015 - Finish the top and quilt. rows half done.
- En Provence 2016 - Put blocks together
- On Ringo Lake 2017 - still have to finish blocks
- Good Fortune 2018 - ready to start
I've enjoyed your review of the Bonnie Hunter MQs you've made. I've done 'Orca Bay', 'Easy Street', 'Grand Illusion' (in a smaller size I call my "Not So Grand Illusion"!) and am finishing assembly of "On Ringo Lake". Not sure I want to do "Good Fortune" -- and if I do, not in those colours. Will have to go stash diving. So far I've bought little or no new fabric for these and I'm determined that it be ever so! ;-) Have fun with the mystery!ReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by. I have mostly stash picked out. I bought one more green and one more Blue. So Stash for sure. Hope you join in the fun. Lots of bit of fabric.Delete