Saturday, September 5, 2009

Betty's Album

I made this album for my mom. I started the album in a class at my local scrapbook store. It is 6" chip broad cover and back. I added many more pages after the class was done.
The right side the photos are in behind the black page so that they are framed.
Left side has a pocket with a pull out tag for the photos. There are photos on both sides of most of the tags. The right side, the black page was punched out with a square punch and then the photos placed in behind.
I used eyelets and rick rack to hing the left page. The right is a gain pockets with tags.
More pages with eyelet hings and pockets.
The right side has the two larger pockets and four tags for photos. This pages was about Art photos.
More pockets and tag. I get a lot of photos on one page this way. It is fun to go though the book a pull tags.
Last page. I did a few other pages but many were copies of, just different paper used.

No comments:

Post a Comment