|Fancy Forest, I have about half the blocks done but I would love to finish it this year.|
I have a large list of UFO's, about 56 projects. I have been keeping track of them for a few years now and review them every couple of months. Sometimes I am adding in new project and sometimes I get to mark a project as done. The finished projects get moved to a list of completed projects for the year. Then I know when I finished it too.
|Grand Illusion Mystery quilt, top is now done and waiting to be quilted. Not sure I have a photo of the finished top.|
- Bad to the Bone – quilting and binding
- Grand Illusions – Bonnie Hunter mystery from 2014 – Need to piece a backing and machine quilt ( started Nov 2014, top complete April 2015)
- Christmas Tree Shirt – mom did the piecing and I need to Quilt
- I am sure I have a charity quilt in a bin that needs quilting
|Christmas Postage Stamp Quilt, I hope to have this quilt completed in time for a Quilt show this year.|
My Goal to finish this year, in light of there being 2 local quilt shows. I need to enter some finished work. One quilt show is in June, Edmonton Guild then in October is the Leduc Quilt show.
What goals I have to finish for 2017
- Truffet for me but I should start it
- Christmas tree skirt needs quilting
- Christmas Postal Stamp quilt 76” sq, finish top, make backing, quilt it
- Bad to the Bone quilt it
- Fancy Forest more blocks to complete
- Grand Illusions make a backing then quilt it
- Hawaii quilt finish quilt top and quilt it
- Misty Day (small) quilt it
- Get a rainbow quilt top done and quilt it too
- Eye project - baby quilt, start it
- Slab blocks with Canadian fabric in it.
|Alletaire Mystery quilt is in this state now. I would like to get the top complete soon but I may not finish the quilting too quickly as other are on the list first.|
Piecing UFO - not planning to finish in time for quilt shows but needs work
- KFC log cabin started in a swap, all blocks done, needs design wall work.
- Red brown log cabin more then 1/2 blocks done, many more still to do
- Pineapple log cabin with white, more blocks need piecing
- Adam's plaid quilt, lots of piecing needed
- Celtic Solstice mystery blocks done needs work
- Garden Party
- Dear Jane in KFC many more blocks needs work, some applique
- Pizza box exchange still going around
- Scrappy Trips Around the world in KFC Reds blocks done needs to be put together.
- Nov 2016 Bonnie Hunter mystery En Provence
- Gemma improve piecing in purple
|KFC Hexagons 1" with bubble gum Kona|
- Baltimore applique
- KFC Hexagons with bubble gum pink Kona
- The New Hexagons or Glorious Hexagons
- 3/4" hexagons started in the RSC what to do next?
- Leaves and daises stitched in latter stitch
My list of UFOs still has another 35 quilts listed but not listed here today. Some will get worked on and a few I may not go back to. I am not ready to give up on them yet. Someday I might give away or sell some of the partly done quilts.
Post a Comment