Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Quilted Spool Quilt


It is Tuesday and our Bee group is meeting at mom's house, today. I have a quilted another great quilt from a bee group member again. She loves feathers and wanted something special for this quilt. So of course what else am I to do but feathers.


I love these little feather wreaths.


This is the back of the quilt. I did a feather boarder on the red boarder but it did not show in the photos of the front. The spools also got the little back and forth like it is thread on each spool.

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty quilt - and your quilting is wonderful! I too am partial to feathers and those little wreaths are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun quilt and the quilting is Awesome! Love the feathers.

    ReplyDelete