Monday, January 23, 2012

Design Wall Monday 4


It is Design wall Monday over at Patchwork Times. I have my 4th Design Wall Monday posting of the year. I want to do 40 this year.  I did not get much done since I posted on Saturday morning about Red Heart Quilt Top. I made four Red crumb blocks that measure 4 1/2" and I had two lime green ones that I just trimmed to add to them.


The Red Heart Quilt top is done and still on one design wall. I have to find the backing. I know which fabric I want to use but I just have to find it now. Up date at lunch - I found it and it is 3" short. I have to add a piece to the end. It was in the box for this quilt, why would I put it there. To simple.

 The other larger design wall has Orca Bay Mystery but is untouched for two weeks now. Maybe I can get it done for Bonnie's Linky Monday in February (two weeks away).


I have not decided what I will make with my crumb blocks. I made them 4 1/2" so that I could do a 12 " block with some kind of nine patch arrangement. I am not sure what it will be yet.

Sunday was the Dog Agility Trial. We did not pass any of our classes. We had Fun together, the Dog and I. I keep forgetting to get out my camera and get a photo or two. We had a very good first round but it was a little past the level we have trained for so far - A gamblers class. Then the other two rounds he visited the jump crew people on the side of the ring and ate up our time. Everything else went very well, with no handler errors or jump faults. We could have passed the classes if he did not take the time to visit people.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice work! I'm loving lime green lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heart top is great, and just in time for Valentines. I always have trouble with backing. That's why I had to learn to piece them, a job I really do not like.

    ReplyDelete