Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Quilting For a Customer


I have sent this great bright quilt back to the customer. The quilt is made of a great arrangement of batik fabrics and will be going to a girl. We decided to quilt many large flowers all over the quilt. The petals of the flowers are square with corners. I like this one I came up with years ago. I can think of only a few I have done this quilt pattern on over the years. I may need to do this quilt pattern on one for myself some day.



My Wise Women Bee group was always meeting on Tuesday. I am still thinking about you all on Tuesday. We will meet again when you snow-birds fly home again.

1 comment:

  1. And I can comment on your blog again- I am so happy to be able to do so. I love this beautiful batik quilt and what a fun design that you have created to enhance this beauty.
    I am finally beginning to piece a new quilt but am not sure if I have figured out how the pattern. The cutting is tricky in it and I sometimes struggle with that aspect. Using the rulers can be a bit perplexing when you are left handed. I think I will play with it a bit more when I am fresh and not at the end of the day LOL.
    Another wonderful quilt- I am sure your customer is going to love it!
    Regards,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete