Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tin Box Exchange Round #4


Tonight is the Black Gold Quilt Patch Meeting (Leduc quilt guild) and my Tin box is due.  I have Box # 6 and it has an Asian theme and this blue print in the box. I have done this block from Bonnie Hunter called Jack in the Box. I made my block 8 1/2" square. I almost did not have a enough tone on tone white to do this. If I keep doing group block exchanges that require white (tone on tone) I will have to buy more fabric (I hear a shopping trip)


This is a short post as it is almost time to leave for the meeting. The four blocks in the tin are pictured above. If you want to see more about this Tin Box Exchange please check out the older posts Here.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cool idea!!! And the blocks look fabulous. And, because I enjoy reading your blog, and looking at your quilts, I have passed the Leibster blog award on to you, for having an inspiring blog, with less than 200 followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, that is going to be a very nice quilt. Nice addition.

    ReplyDelete