Saturday, March 17, 2012

Winner is


Thanks for entering my first give a way. I got my son to make the draw. I had 15 comments and I placed each number in the wooden bowl my dad made me.


The winner is 14 Jill. I will contact her and mail it away next week. So much fun sending away a fabric swish package. Thanks you all for entering. Hard to believe I have made so many blog posts now at 252.


Here is Socks with a large flake of hay. He would not move so I could put his hay in so he got it on his back.

Mr Lex sitting nice for me. I make him sit while I feed the horses. This way he does not eat horse cookies or chase the four cats all over the place. He is looking at the top of the hay stack for a cat to peek at him.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winner! Great photos - my pup always wants to eat what the wild rabbits leave behind - what is up with that!

    ReplyDelete